Monday, April 23, 2012

Brain Balance Center for Andy.


As many of you know, I have had Andy enrolled in the Brain Balance Center. This is because Andy has a right brain delay that has prevented him from progressing toward his full potential in certain areas. The program is wonderful and the positive changes are so amazing to witness!

Things that many parents take for granted were once really difficult and now many of those things are going much smoother, which is helping Andy's self esteem and confidence grow. Learning about how capable he is has been really liberating for Andy and I am committed to helping him complete the program no matter what life brings us.

Many of you have asked about ways to help Andy continue because you've been unable to attend fundraisers. Thanks to my good friends Aaron and Hillary, there is now a donate button on my blog. The program is a financial commitment on my part and as Andy's sole provider I'm willing to do anything to cover the cost of such a life changer for Andy.

If you would like to donate to this program, I am graciously accepting donations until I come up with the cost of the remainder of the program. At that time I will remove the donate button and breathe a sigh of relief! Please know that my intention is only to open up an easy channel for people who want to throw a few bucks Andy's way - my intention is not to pressure you at all. I'm just as grateful for prayers and happy thoughts as I am for anything else!

As always, I hope you are doing well!!

XO,

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment