Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have gone banana's -Of course I have to say that!

Have I ever told you about banana ice cream? I don't think I have, Abbi told me about it and I researched it immediately! There is no real recipe. It's frozen banana's and a food processor and there are a million combo's you could find on Pinterest, or be creative. Did you know dates (preferably medjool) taste like caramel? They really do ( Alesha taught me that) I know, they look like . . .  Close your eyes Hillary. . . they look like cockroaches. And old people food. . . I am becoming old people and so are you so let's just enjoy whats good okay. Tonight I put a handful of pecans and about 3 medjool dates in my food processor after I blended the frozen banana's in to an almost all the way creamy state. I wanted some chunky stuff in there and blended to where my eye was pleased then I threw in a chunk of chocolate coconut bark for 1 sec. I made that last week. I cant believe I haven't posted that yet but here is a link.www.easypaleo.com/2012/01/09/chocolate-coconut-bark/ 
Tip:  DO NOT USE THE AMOUNT OF SALT IT CALLS FOR! Its way too much, it must be a typo. I couldn't eat it unless in the banana ice cream because it was so salty, however it was very tasty in the ice cream.
Tip: When making the Chocolate Coconut Bark, add a little more dark chocolate that it calls for. I know the less sugar the batter but Dark Chocolate is not that bad, I use 85%.

 There are a lot of things to try. If you want chocolate ice cream, add about 2tsp of cocoa to approx 3 banana's. Cinnamon is a yummy thing to throw in there too. Comment some of your ideas or things you have tried in there or just want to. This is one of things I eat regularly that makes me and my peeps feel normal.. Not much to be missing out on with this delicacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment